With 26,000 m2 of logistics space and 10,000m2 of modern storage space in Lübeck, we can offer you customized warehousing and the latest storage technology that fits your needs. With its position in one of the European leading trimodal platforms, our warehouse can be your hub between continental Europe and the Nordic or Baltic countries.
Our flexible approach enables a wide range of possibilities such as:
Shelf storage, Cross-Docking, Pool-Point-Distribution, Container trans-shipment, Pick-n-Packing, Temperature-controlled storage and Food grade storage
Two separate halls of about 5,000 m2 each form our storage area. They are equipped with industrial panel heating and a narrow-aisle multi-bay racking system which are particularly suitable for large quantities of individual, mainly palletised items and can be flexibly implemented for bay loads of up to 45 t. These systems are characterised by their narrow aisle widths. The easy-to-adjust shelf supports and optional double-depth storage enable even more efficient use of the available space. Induction-guided semi-automatic narrow-aisle stackers are used for operation. The warehouse management system is the warehouse staffs‘ main tool. It digitalises and automates all logistics processes and increases productivity and efficiency in our warehouse.
- 26,000 m² logistics area and 10,000m² modern and climate-neutral warehouse space in Lübeck
- Narrow-aisle multi-bay racking
- Wire guidance, semi-automated narrow aisle trucks
- Efficient Warehouse Management System
- Trimodal transport connection
- Compliant with all current food-, feed- and chemical standards
- Industrial floor-panel heating